ACU Digital Standards
ACU Digital Standards is a systemisation of the ACU design for ACU's digital touch-points or websites. These standards are important for the following reasons.
- To align digital (web) standards with the ACU brand
- To provide a library of ready to utilise, user interface (UI) modules.
- To improve efficiencies in application development and maintenance, including work by third party contractors
- To support a consistent user experience of the ACU brand throughout its digital touchpoints
- To establish shared processes and governance so as to improve digital design practices across the University.
These standards should be of use to the following roles:
- Interface designers
- Digital producers and editors
- Digital project managers, business and systems analysts, and Agile scrum masters (etc)
- Content writers
- Owners, managers and coordinators of ACU digital applications (or web systems).
We have divided this site into the following sections:
- Design principles (and guides) - to help guide our work
- Foundations - the base elements or atoms used on our designs
- Components - user interface components or organisms
- Page templates - see how all these elements are brought together.
This site is in beta. Best to use on desktop sized screens. Please send feedback to Paul Hudson.