To access your email you need to reset your network password on campus or through a password reset via the web www.acu.edu.au/loginselfservice Your password should be 6 or more alpha and numerical characters
1. Logon to an ACU PC with your supplied username and password
2. Press ‘CTRL’ & ‘ALT’ & DEL’ keys
3. Select ‘Change Password’
4. Reset your password by typing in your old and new passwords into the appropriate boxes provided
Your password is now synchronised with the email service. When accessing your email from an ACU PC you will not berequired to re-enter your password. When accessing your email from your own PC or from off campus you will need toenter your username and password.
1. Go to www.acu.edu.au/loginselfservice
2. Enrol into the SSRPM tool. This allows you to reset your password without needing to contact IT
3. Once enrolled go back to www.acu.edu.au/loginselfservice and select ‘Change Password’
4. Once your password is reset it will be synchronised with your email
Please choose a password that offers your accounts suitable security.
If you experience any difficulties please contact your local IT team.
Students need to be verified that they are current students, and that they are who they say they are.
If the student is off campus, they need to contact the Student Centre for current student verification.
If the student is on campus, they need to be able to present a valid Student ID card for current student verification. The student can liaise with the Lab Support officer or the Student Centre regarding their login issues.
If the student is on campus and unable to present a valid Student ID card for current student verification, they need to contact the Student Centre for current student verification.
The Student Centre staff, after verifying the student's status, contact the HelpDesk. The Student Centre staff identify themselves to the HelpDesk staff and verifies the student's status to the HelpDesk before putting the student on the line or transferring the call. HelpDesk will deal with the query from this point on. If the HelpDesk line is engaged or goes to voicemail the Student Centre staff will take the following details to include in an email to the HelpDesk: