Implications for practice
- Staff should ensure students understand why specific LEO tool(s) and integrated technologies are selected.
- Requirements, procedures and guides for using technologies in LEO are communicated to students.
- Student feedback is sought in order to identify any support gaps and continuous improvements are made.
- Learner support and resources should aim to develop student confidence and skills in using technologies to investigate discipline subjects and communicate in a networked world (GA10).
- Learner support and resources should be embedded in the learning material.
LEO Feedback tool: delivering simple surveys
Technology enhanced learning: learn about LEO and teaching online