There are a number of ways to access Messaging, including the 'Messages' block, however this guide focuses sending a message using the participant list in a unit.
1. Navigate to your unit in LEO, then in the 'Navigation' block, go to Current unit> Unit name> Participants. This will bring up a list of all participants in your unit.
2. Select the check-box next to the participants(s) you would like to message.
3. At the bottom of the page, in the 'With selected users...', drop-down, select 'Send a message'.
4. Enter your message in the 'Message body' field.
5. Click the 'Preview' button.
6. When you are ready to send your message, click the 'Send message' button.
The message body field contains the usual text editor function, so in addition to text, you can include images or hyperlinks if required.
If you would like to edit the message before sending, click 'Update'. LEO will return you to the 'Message unit users' page to make the required edits before sending.
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: https://staff.acu.edu.au/949155