The default text editor in LEO is called Atto, which is the only text editor in LEO that can show the Echo360 Media button.
If your text editor does not have the Echo360 button, or you text editor looks different to the one displayed in these guides, you will need to modify your Preferences to choose the Atto or Default editor.
- Click your name in the top-right corner of LEO to open the Profile menu:
- From the options available, click Preferences:
- Under the User account heading, click Editor preferences.
- From the dropdown box, select Default editor:
- Click the Save changes button.
Return to your LEO unit, where you should now see the Atto text editor and the Echo360 media button.