You can create a new wiki page by making a new link to an intended new page in the content of an existing page. Once the link exists, you can visit this page and add new content to it. This can initially seem counter-intuitive, but it allows you to create new pages as you are creating new content. To make a new page:
1. Open the wiki page where you wish to add the link to the new page.
2. Click the 'Edit' button to load the page content into Edit mode.
3. In the page content, type the text you want to be the link, surrounded in double square brackets, such as [[ My New Page ]]. For example:
4. Click the 'Save' button to save the page content.
5. When you return to View mode, click the link to the new page you've made in the content, which should be a red text link:
6. On the New Page screen, make sure the 'HTML Format' option is selected, then click the 'Create Page' button.
You will then be taken to your new page to the Edit mode, where you may start adding content into your new page.