You can upload video files you have previously created from your computer to Echo360. Once your videos are uploaded and hosted in Echo360 you can create a link to them, or get the code to embed it in the page. You can use these links to add video content to activities in your LEO units, or to submit a video assignment.
How to log into Echo360
- Navigate to into Echo360.org.au
- When prompted, enter your ACU email address (please use your student email address with your name, not student number) and click the Submit button.
- When prompted by a username and password dialogue box, enter your ACU username and password and click "OK".
Once you have logged in successfully you will be taken to your Content Library home page.
How to upload a video file
- At the top of the page, click the Create button and choose the Upload Media option:
- Click the blue document icon to choose a file on your computer, or drag and drop your file from the Finder or Explorer window into the box:
Note: the vertical menu on the left side of this panel allows you to choose files from connected cloud accounts as well as locally saved files.
- Once you have placed or chosen your file/s, press the Upload button on the bottom right hand side of the box and your files will be uploaded to your library. It may take a while to upload large files especially if you are uploading using home internet. Refresh your browser if your upload is taking a long time.
Once your files have been uploaded and processed, they will appear in your Echo360 library. Please note that larger files may take a while to process and will not be watchable until they have finished processing.
Use the Echo360 app
You can also use the Echo360 app to upload videos directly from your phone or tablet. The app is available from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Creating links to uploaded videos
To learn how to make a link to a video, see the Echo360 information on the How to submit a video assignment page of the LEO Student Guides.