When view the list of Classes in ALP, you can view and modify the Presentation attached to a Class by clicking the green 'Presentation' icon associated with that Class.
In the menu that appears, there are several options that will be available:
- Preview, Title and Status: there is a slide preview, title of the presentation, and whether it is currently available to students.
- View: open the Presentation in full screen. Use this option if you are presenting it in class.
- Create copy: duplicate the entire Presentation and save it in your Library.
- Details: view details, publishing and sharing options, as well as additional functions.
- Edit description: change the title and description of the Presentation.
- Edit presentation: edit the details and content (slides and activities) in the Presentation.
- Make unavailable: choose this option to hide the Presentation from students until you are ready for them to see it. When unavailable, click this option again to show make it available again.
- Availability settings: you can choose this option to set specific dates during which the Presentation will be available or unavailable to students.
- Remove: detaches the Presentation from this Class. This does not delete the Presentation from your Library (you may still use it for another Class later), however it does delete any information students may have left when interacting with it (notes, discussions, access data, etc.)