You can view the whole quiz attempt for an individual student and mark all question responses if you need to, including overriding existing grades.
How to mark a whole quiz attempt
- Click the Results link under the Quiz Administration menu to view the results page.
- For the attempt you wish to mark, click the Review attempt link in the results table:
This will display all questions and responses for this attempt by the student.
- For each question you wish to grade, click the Make comment or override mark link:
- In the popup window, enter your comments into the Comment text box, and add a numeric grade into the Mark field.
- Scroll down and click the Save button. The popup box will close, and the review page will be reloaded with your comments and marks now included.
- Scroll to the bottom of the review page and click the Finish Review link.
How to mark, or override the mark of, a single question attempt
You can mark or change a single mark:
- Click the Results link in the Quiz Administration menu to view the results page.
- In the table of students attempts, click the mark you wish to edit:
A popup box will open showing the information for this individual question attempt.
- In the popup box, click the Make comment or override mark link.
- A new popup will open where you can enter your comments into the Comment text box, and add or change the mark for this question in the Mark field.
- Scroll down and click the Save button, and the second popup box will close.
- In the first popup box, scroll down and click the Close this window button to return to the results page.
- The results table will not automatically refresh with your changes, so click the Results link again in the Quiz Administration menu.