How to access and use predefined QuickMark's
To add an existing predefined QuickMark comment select the blue feedback summary area and click on the tick box icon 'QuickMarks'. Alternatively select a location in the student assignment and select the tick box option.
- By default QuickMarks default to 'commonly used' to choose another QuickMark set click on the drop down menu..
- Move your cursor over the comments included in the set, the content of each comment will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Click and drag a predefined comment to a location on the student paper.
- Click away to Save;
- A bubble icon will appear in the student assessment document with the key words displayed as well as your initials.
- Click on the comment to read. The content of the comment will appear as a pop-up, click away to close
- To delete a QuickMark comment, click on the comment and select the trash icon.
- To move a comment hover cursor over the comment and move to a new location.
How to add additional comments to a predefined QuickMark
QuickMark predefined comments cannot be edited, however additional comments can be added via the 'additional comments' option.
Associate a comment with a rubric
If a rubric is attached to your assignment you can also associate a comment with a rubric criterion by clicking on the 'Associate a criterion' dropdown menu.