The steps to clear your cache, cookies, and history may differ depending on the model of Android device and preferred browser. However, you should be able to clear your cache and data from your application management settings menu:
1. Go to 'Settings' and choose 'Apps" or 'Application Manager'.
2. Swipe to the 'All' tab'.
3. In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap 'clear data' and then 'clear data'.
4. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
If the menu bar is hidden, press 'Alt' to make it visible.
2. Deselect 'Preserve Favorites website data', and select:
'Temporary Internet files or 'Temporary Internet files and website files'
'Cookies' or 'Cookies and website data'
3. Click 'Delete'. You will see a confirmation at the bottom of the window when the process is complete.
4. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Safari 8 and higher
1. From the 'Safari' menu, select 'Reset Safari'
2. Select the items you want to reset, and then click 'Reset'. As of Safari 5.1, 'Remove all website data' includes both cookies and cache.
3. Go to 'Safari' > 'Quit Safari' or press 'Command-Q' to exit the browser completely.
Alternatively click on the help option in your browser or go to a search engine such as Google and type in your query. If you require additional assistance with clearing your cache files contact IT servicedesk on x7272.