Staff can use Student Connect to:
- view students' personal and contact details
- view individual student photos (via Student Profile Overview)
- view students enrolment details
- view and export class lists and rolls
- create student contact lists
- enter results
Accessing Student Connect
In order to access Student Connect, you must be either a designated Primary or Secondary Instructor, or have General Access.
- Primary and Secondary instructors both have access to class lists for the units that they are teaching, and can upload results via Student Connect. Normally, the Lecturer-in-Charge would be nominated as the Primary Instructor, and other staff as Secondary Instructors.
- General Access allows access to student information and general course and unit information via the downloadable reports.
Most schools arrange Primary and Secondary Instructor access for their teaching staff.
You can also request access directly by submitting a Student Connect Access request via Service Central.
Student Connect Training
Regular training webinars for Student Connect and Results Entry can be booked via Staff Connect.
You can also access detailed guides to using the system at: