About the Session
Establishing a culture of healthy team cohesion is essential for supporting individual employee wellbeing and overall organisational success. The lack of it can result in disruptive conflict, poor performance and compromised results.
Join this workshop to uncover key strategies for optimal team cohesion and the role you play in it.
- Develop an understanding of what a team is and the role of group dynamics.
- Understand the important of team cohesion.
- Identify the purpose of your team and your role within it.
- Recognise the five behaviours of dysfunctional teams and how to avoid them.
- Articulate your shared values as a team - what will you accept and what won't you accept.
- Learn the top six strategies for developing team cohesion at work.
Who is this session for?
Leaders and Supervisors
External Provider -The Workshop Lab
14 March 2024
Please Note Daylight Saving
10:30am to 1:30pm NSW/VIC/ACT
9:30pm to 12:30pm QLD
Virtual via Webinar
If you have any enquiries, please log a Service Central request