Workshop date: 26 August 2020, 9.30am - 1.30pm
Location: Virtual (Zoom)
Is this training for you?
This program is designed to help staff communicate effectively. The program teaches staff and supervisors the Interaction Essentials™ needed to handle a variety of challenges and opportunities encountered every day in the workplace and beyond.
- Leverage results through others by building strong relationships;
- Clear conversations with structured feedback that meet both personal and practical needs and motivates team members;
- Staff who consistently meet the personal and practical needs of others.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
- Achieve results with others by building strong interpersonal relationships;
- Plan for successful interactions with team members – in person and virtually;
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance;
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
- Collaborate Effectively
- Communicate with Impact
- Be Responsible and Accountable for Achieving Excellence
Please register via Staff Connect no later than one week prior to the workshop.
Course code: 12024
For registration enquiries, email: email@example.com or call Learning and Development, Human Resources on (02) 9465 9200.
If the date and location of the workshop advertised is not convenient for you, you can now express your interest through the expression of interest link. You will be added to the registration list and the workshop will be scheduled when we have sufficient numbers.