Workshop date: 28 September 2020 9.30am-1.30pm AEST
Location: Microsoft Teams
Is this training for you?
This workshop is designed for staff and supervisors who are looking for ways to overcome challenges such as:
- Focusing on operational matters at the expense of positive relationships with others;
- Becoming emotionally consumed;
- Personal biases are affecting decision making;
- Behaviours falling short on a day to-day basis when it comes to building a high-performance, high trust environment.
Enhanced understanding of your own EQ and the impact of your skill level on the people around you;
- Identification of emotional triggers and appropriate responses;
- Improved business results by being aware of your own and others EQ.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
- Realise how emotional intelligence (EQ) affects business results;
- Understand how emotional hijacking interferes with values and outcomes;
- Recognise the five elements of EQ and learn skills to strengthen each one;
- Analyse individual EQ and the impact of their skill level on those around them;
- Identify their emotional triggers and apply techniques so they can respond effectively rather than react inappropriately.
Coach and Develop
- Collaborate Effectively
- Communicate with Impact
ACU in partnership with DDI
Please register via Staff Connect no later than one week prior to the workshop.
Course code: 12047
For registration enquiries, email: email@example.com or call Learning and Development, Human Resources on (02) 9465 9200.
If the date and location of the workshop advertised is not convenient for you, you can now express your interest through the expression of interest link. You will be added to the registration list and the workshop will be scheduled when we have sufficient numbers.