Workshop date: 20 October 2020, 10am-2pm AEST
Location: Virtual (Zoom)
Is this training for you?
This workshop is designed for supervisors who are experiencing challenges such as:
- Staff failing to take ownership for their role and responsibilities in the team;
- Staff wasting time and effort;
- Limited collaboration within the team.
Enhanced ability to drive a high-performance team;
- Enhanced understanding of team roles and responsibilities;
- A team-based culture fostered by collaboration and establishment of goals.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
- Realise the personal and organisational benefits of working in teams versus working individually;
- Recognise the stages of development that teams typically experience as they grow and mature;
- Use the Team Success Factors and best practices to help your team move from acceptable to high performance;
- Diagnose what is limiting your team from moving to high performance and identify appropriate techniques to overcome such challenges;
- Develop a strategy to help their team progress through each of the stages of team development;
- Use a set of tips and techniques for working more effectively with virtual team members.
ACU in partnership with DDI
Please register via Staff Connect no later than one week prior to the workshop.
Course code: 12053
For registration enquiries please log a General Enquiry in Service Central.
If the date and location of the workshop advertised is not convenient for you, you can now express your interest through the expression of interest link. You will be added to the registration list and the workshop will be scheduled when we have sufficient numbers.