There are a range of LEO units to assist you in your studies.
Academic skills unit
A self-guided resource. It can be accessed at any time via LEO
- Improve your skills across a range of areas such as time management, setting study priorities, planning and reading.
- At uni you will work on a variety of writing tasks that require many different skills. We can help you to improve your academic writing.
- Learn the basics of different referencing systems and how you can include referencing in your assignment preparation.
- Use our resources to build your knowledge and proficiency in the core maths concepts you need.
- Get tips and tools to help you develop the skills you need before, during and after exams.
The Library supports you to help yourself become knowledgeable and find, evaluate and effectively use information throughout your life.
Student support unit
A self-guided resource. It can be accessed at any time via LEO. Includes opportunities to try activities:
- find a highlighted date in your calendar
- practice a quiz and how to view results
- practice uploading an assignment
- practice submitting a test assignment to Turnitin.
- practice uploading an ePortfolio assignment