If someone’s behaviour is making you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, there are processes available to help you.

Staff and students are encouraged to first attempt to resolve issues informally and at the local level first, if they feel safe to do so. Find out more about what constitutes harassment, assault and bullying.

Guidance is also available on the pathways you can take to resolve a workplace issue.

Making a formal complaint

If you are unable to resolve your issue informally or if you feel unable to discuss the matter directly with the relevant person, you can make a formal complaint.

Lodge a formal complaint
Page last updated on 23/01/2020

Service Central

Visit Service Central to access Corporate Services.

Other service contacts

Learning and Teaching
Request Something

Make a request for services provided by Corporate Services.

Request something
Knowledge base

Find answers to frequently asked questions 24/7.

See Knowledge Base