You may be asked to submit an ePortfolio 'Page' or 'Collection' as an assessment task through a LEO Assignment activity. This option allows you to share a 'Page' or 'Collection' with your teacher in order for them to assess your work, provide feedback and marking.
You can submit a 'Page' or 'Collection' via a LEO Assignment (not Turnitin).
1. Click the assignment link in your LEO unit to open the assignment, where you will see information about the assignment, such any instructions, the due date and the status of any submissions you have already made.
2. Click 'Add submission' to make a submission.
3. A list of 'Pages' or 'Collections' created in your ePortfolio will appear. If you have a number of 'Pages' or 'Collections' in your ePortfolio you can use the search box to filter and locate them.
4. Click the radio button next to to the correct 'Page' or 'Collection'.
NOTE: By default "Pages' and 'Collections' are locked from being edited once submitted. After they are graded the 'Pages and 'Collections' should unlock - see useful tips
5. 'Save changes' to submit.