You can generally resubmit your assignment whenever you like, unless your tutor has set the assignment settings to not allow resubmissions at all, or not allow resubmissions after the due date has passed. After you have submitted your assignment the first time, the 'Add Submission' button under the assignment details section will be replaced with an 'Edit Submission' button.
To resubmit an assignment:
1. Click the 'Edit Submission' button.
2. Edit the online data, portfolio selections, or uploaded file on the assignment information screen.
3. Click the 'Save changes' button to save your edits.
Depending on the settings set by your tutor, you may have access to File Uploads, Online Text or ePortfolio pages and collections as options for your assignment submission. You should read your unit outline to understand what types of information you are expected to upload.
Deleting a File Upload
In the File Submissions window, you should see your original submission. If you wish to upload a new file, firstly delete the existing file.
1. Click the document icon.
2. When the details pop-up window appears, click the Delete button:
3. When asked to confirm deletion, click OK.
You can now upload your new file into the File Submissions area.
Note: your tutor may ask that you resubmit your assignment without deleting the original submission. Please ask your tutor about questions you may have about resubmitting your assessment materials.
ACU provides email and telephone support services for students and staff through its educational technology partner, Androgogic.
Please take the time to read through our Frequently Asked Questions below as you may find the answer you are looking for there.
The Support Desk operating times are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 10pm (Sydney Time)
- Weekends and NSW Public Holidays, 9am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
- Closed: Good Friday & Christmas
For Support Desk enquiries please contact us via:
- Telephone on 1800 246 442
- Calls made to the 1800 number from most fixed line telephones are free to the caller
- Calls made from public/mobile telephones or from overseas may be charged at a timed rate