If your tutor is using Turnitin they may also add 'PeerMark' within a Turnitin assignment. If this is the case a PeerMark icon will appear on the Turnitin assignment submission page
1. To access click the name your assignment in your unit and under the My Submissions screen, click on the green 'PeerMark' icon (directly under your Marks available) to start reviewing assignments as allocated.
2. A pop up window will appear with start date, due date and feedback release dates. Click on 'Write Review' and select 'Start a review'. or you can click the pencil icon under the 'review' column. The PeerMark will open in a pop-up window..
NOTE:You can only start the peer review process after the due date of the assignment.
3. Your tutor/lecturer may assign a set of questions to answer as part of the peer review. To leave a comment on the assignment, click anywhere on the document and a comment icon will appear. Click Save to save your comments.
If you are not ready to submit your review, click the 'Save' button and you can return at a later to continue.
4. When you have completed the review process click on 'Submit'
NOTE: If you receive an error message check what is required in your review tasks e.g. does a question have a minimum word limit? There is also an option to 'submit anyway
5. A message will appear when your submission is complete!