If a student for some reason cannot access the Adobe Connect activity to click the 'Join' button, or perhaps you have someone not enrolled in the unit who needs to access the meeting room, you can retrieve the meeting room URL and provide it to them via email.
- Click the 'Edit' option from the cog icon dropdown, next to the meeting room you want the URL for:
- Click the 'Optional' dropdown to reveal more options.
- Click the 'Copy to Clipboard' icon next to the 'Custom URL' field.
- Highlight the text in the field and press Control+C (Command+C on Mac) to copy the URL
- Press 'OK' or 'Cancel' to close the dialogue box.
- Press Control+V (Command+V on Mac) to paste the address where you require it (into an email, URL activity, etc.)
You can click the 'Meetings List' link in the breadcrumbs to return to the list of meeting rooms.