They also manage the online room booking system which allows ACU staff to request space for meetings, interviews and other University activities.
Our responsibilities include:
- Collecting scheduling data to construct and publish the University timetable
- Maintaining a timetabling database of room facilities, uses and capacities
- Providing assistance and training to School Timetabling Liaison Officers (TLOs) for all timetabling tasks
- Managing the online room booking software and assisting staff with room booking requests
- Liaising with key stakeholders on issues around event scheduling and other bookings separate to teaching and learning activities
- Maintaining and monitoring scheduling and class allocation software
- Publishing dates for students to allocate to Semester 1 and 2 classes
- Overseeing the class allocation process for students.
Timetabling can be contacted via email.
Room Bookings can be contacted via email.