In these situations, you are entitled to additional Domestic Violence Leave each year as per the Provision to Support the Victims of Family or Domestic Violence Policy. Staff are also eligible for counselling support through the university’s Employee Assistance Program (PDF) (AccessEAP). 

ACU has a range of internal and external support services available for staff. If you have a student disclose to you and you would like some advice regarding ACU’s processes and internal and external support services, please either contact your local Safety Support Officer or email

If you are unable to find a service right for you, please email

Page last updated on 25/07/2022

Service Central

Visit Service Central to access Corporate Services.

Other service contacts

Learning and Teaching
Request Something

Make a request for services provided by Corporate Services.

Request something
Knowledge base

Find answers to frequently asked questions 24/7.

See Knowledge Base