A Commonwealth Bank ATM is located next to the Student Association in the Main Quad.
There are also a variety of facilities nearby, including:
- Westpac Bank (Branch/ATM), 36A The Boulevarde Strathfield, call (02) 8372-4088
- Commonwealth Bank (Branch/ATM), 38 - 40 The Boulevarde Strathfield, call 13 2221
- ANZ (Branch/ATM), 6 The Boulevarde Strathfield, call 13 13 14
- Strathfield Community Bank @ Bendigo Bank (Branch/ATM), 44 The Boulevarde Strathfield, call (02) 9744 1433
- St George Bank (Branch/ATM), Churchill Ave, Strathfield, call 13 33 30
- NAB (Branch/ATM), 20 The Boulevarde, Strathfield, call 13 22 65
- Australia Post, SHOP 45-47 11 The Boulevarde Strathfield. The Post Office offers a comprehensive range of bill-paying facilities. A postbox is located on Barker Rd at the Cnr of Howard Street.
Strathfield does not have any childcare facilities on campus. Local childcare service providers are:
- Strathfield One-Stop Child Care Service (SOCCS), A2 Fraser Street Strathfield, call (02) 9763 5020
- Kuralee Children's Centre, 52 Hampstead Road Homebush West, call (02) 9764 4146
- Strathfield Sessional Pre-School, 1A Bates Street Homebush Phone, call (02) 9746 9441
- Homebush Early Childhood Health Centre, A2 Fraser Street Homebush Phone, call (02) 9746 7763 (for appointment)
- Homebush Out of School Hours (HOOSH) & Vacation Care Centre, 25 Broughton Road Strathfield, call (02) 9764 1773
Strathfield has a parents' room on the campus. For more information see Strathfield services.
Health and welfare
There are a number of medical services near Strathfield Campus:
- Medical Centre - Strathfield Family Medical Centre, 18a The Boulevarde, call (02) 9744 7522
- Pathology - SDS Pathology - Strathfield, Pathology Suite 18a The Boulevarde, call (02) 9744 7522
- Pharmacy - Strathfield Boulevarde Pharmacy, 25 The Boulevarde St, call (02) 9746 6024