The Careers and Employability collaborates with ACU schools and faculties to support our graduates in becoming work-ready professionals. Our team provides consultancy services and advice to ensure that career development learning and best practice are embedded into your curriculum.
Our staff are accredited career practitioners who have completed industry recognised career development qualifications. Each member brings a different perspective developed through industry experience across a range of areas, including human resources, education, communications and law.
Services we offer
- Faculty specific programs built into the curriculum around career development, career pathways, employability, and job readiness (these can be run in lectures, tutorials or outside of class time)
- Development of resources tailored to your student cohort needs that can be uploaded on LEO or ACU CareerHub
- Faculty specific expos and industry panels
- Information about the latest industry employment data and labour market projections
- Support with professional experience programs and building community and employer relationships