Is this training for you?
Systems Thinking is a powerful approach for understanding the nature of why situations are the way they are, and how to go about improving results when working with complexity.
Design Thinking is increasingly being used by some of the world's leading organisations to drive innovation. This program is for staff who want to apply innovative approaches to their work.
- Transform the way you perceive and resolve issues;
- Establish innovation as a core part of the ACU culture and "business as usual" practices;
- Upon completion, participants will be able to immediately apply Design Thinking approaches to their own situations, and plan for how to embed this type of thinking to drive innovation.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
- Identify the relationship between innovation, Systems Thinking and Design Thinking;
- Apply the steps of Design Thinking methodology;
- Set up a Design Thinking project;
- Understand the value of adopting a Systems Thinking mindset when analysing and improving situations.
You will also learn what other leading organisations are doing in this area through case studies.
- Deliver Stakeholder Centric Service
- Collaborate Effectively
Course code: 12034
For registration enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Learning and Development, Human Resources on (02) 9465 9200.
You can express your interest through the expression of interest link. You will be added to the registration list and the workshop will be scheduled in the specific campus or month when we have sufficient numbers.