Workshop date: 5 November 2020, 9.30am - 4.30pm AEST
Is this training for you?
This program is designed for staff and supervisors seeking ways to consistently deliver quality service in accordance with our Mission, whilst taking ownership for driving improvements, and innovation.
Delivering outstanding service can only be achieved through motivated, service orientated staff who have the knowledge and authority to resolve issues.
- Develop your internal and/or external customer map;
- Align your personal commitments to ACU service excellence framework;
- Greater understanding of the needs and wants of your stakeholders;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Increase in ACU brand value;
- Increase in positive ratings from stakeholders.
What will I learn?
The four core customer service skills
You will learn how to:
- Commit to customers – align your customer service vision and map your customers;
- Be attentive to customers – listening to identify needs and wants, be aware of non-verbal cues and withhold judgement;
- Respond to customers – taking action that shows you care, offering solutions and gaining agreement;
- Be empowered – unleashing the full extent of your powers, developing your self-care plan.
- Coach and Develop
- Collaborate Effectively
- Communicate with Impact
- Be Responsible and Accountable for Achieving Excellence
- Make Informed Decisions
Please register via Staff Connect no later than one week prior to the workshop.
Course code: 12055
For registration enquiries please log a General Enquiry in Service Central.
If the date of the workshop advertised is not convenient for you, you can now express your interest through the expression of interest link. You will be added to the registration list and the workshop will be scheduled when we have sufficient numbers.