The ACU Strategic Plan has shaped the need for the development of such programs and services.
The Sport, Wellbeing and Residential Life facilitates programs and services through a national approach delivered by campus-based staff, these programs include:
- Sport, Health & Wellbeing including:
- Sport Clubs
- Australian University Sport endorsed programs
- Elite Athlete and Performer Program
- Gyms, Fitness Classes and Facilities
- Social Sport and Community Events
- Legal Services
- Student Accommodation under the Living & Learning Communities
- ACU Medical Centres on Brisbane, Melbourne and North Sydney Campuses
The above listed programs are funded by user pays fees, operating funds and Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF).
Mr Paul McJannett
Mrs Jackie Trajcevska