19 February 2020Share
Are you a new staff member? Do you have questions or need support with staff services? Visit Service Central today.
Service Central is your single location to access and request a range of corporate services and information for staff.
You can use Service Central to request the services provided by:
• Student Administration
• Properties & Facilities
• Marketing & External Relations
• Office of General Counsel
• Office of Planning & Strategic Management
• Other Corporate Services (e.g. Service Improvement Team)
Watch the video below to see how you can request services through Service Central from any device via the portal, via phone on (07) 3623 7272, or via live chat (with a real person) on the portal.
Service Central also provides a searchable knowledge base, featuring information and answers to questions about the services that Corporate Services provides. The knowledgebase can be found on the Service Central portal.
You can log requests and track their progress at any time via the portal. Service Central officers are currently available via phone from 7.30am to 6.00pm on weekdays and via Live Chat in the portal between 9am – 5pm weekdays. Service Central hours have been extended for the first few weeks of semester, and will resume to regular semester operating hours of 8am – 5:30pm from 9 March.
If you’re not sure which area your question/request relates to, you can:
1. use the Service Central portal ‘google’ style search bar
2.enter a live chat (with a real person) and the Service Central Officers will assist you immediately
3. submit a General Enquiry and the Service Central team will ensure your request reaches the right area.
4. Give us a call on (07) 3623 7272