Recruitment is now live and accessible from Staff Connect. PageUp will no longer be used for any new recruitment.
Staff Connect can now be used for the following recruitment activities:
- Internal appointments (available from August 2021)
- Internal limited cohort (formerly Expression of Interest)
- External advertising
- Internal advertising
- Student Jobs on Campus
- Talent pools
- Online reference checks (XRef)
Direct Appointments (External) and Agency (Recruitment) will be available over the coming weeks. Any request to initiate this form of recruitment should be via a General Enquiries form through Service Central, addressed to the HR Appointments Team.
Information and Support Sessions
Be sure to join us for our upcoming Information and Support Sessions as we guide you through the new recruitment system.
Registration is open for our January and February sessions. There are three main sessions which will be held via MS Teams, and attending all three will provide an introduction to the changes, cover support arrangements and the end-to-end process of raising and finalising a recruitment process.
The three sessions will be recorded and made available on Staff Connect for anyone who is unable to attend on the day.
We strongly encourage you to attend an Information and Support Session before commencing a recruitment process to support you through this process.
More information on the available sessions
For instructions on how to undertake recruitment in Staff Connect, refer to the relevant Staff Connect User Guide under ‘Recruitment’ on the Staff Connect support page.
How to access Recruitment in Staff Connect
- Go to Staff Connect > Dashboard > My Forms.
- Click the ‘+Add button’ to create a new form.
- In the FOLDER FILTER, select ‘Recruitment and Selection (RECSEL)’, then in the FORM field select either the ‘Request to Fill (RECR.1)’ or any other recruitment process as listed.
- Click ‘Next’ to raise the form.
- Follow the instructions to complete the form.
If you have attended an Information and Support Session, reviewed the relevant user guide and FAQs and still have questions, please contact Service Central.
The best way to keep informed is by joining the Staff Connect Updates and Human Resources Updates Workplace groups.