Is this training for you?
Pursuit of excellence is every ACU staff members’ responsibility. This program is designed for staff who are looking to foster and build a lasting culture of excellence throughout the University. This will enable staff to create organisational capability and a structure that empowers, focuses and engages other staff.
- Shift to a mindset of progress and growth;
- Clear understanding of role, responsibility and specific actions needed in order to help achieve ACU’s Mission and Vision;
- Develop flexibility and resilience to deal with challenges and change;
- Recognise difference between work effort versus excellence.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
- Learn skills to motivate and nurture an excellence mindset;
- Shift from an ad-hoc problem-solving culture to nurturing long-lasting mindset of learning, performance and growth;
- How to make it frictionless for brilliant ideas, ensuring they make it through to practical implementation.
- Be Responsible and Accountable for Achieving Excellence
- Deliver Stakeholder Centric Service
- Coach and Develop
Course code: 12035
For registration enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Learning and Development, Human Resources on (02) 9465 9200. You can now express your interest through the expression of interest link for this program. You will be added to the registration list and the workshop will be scheduled in the specific campus or month when we have sufficient numbers.