Workshop date: 14 July 2020, 9.30am-1pm AEST
Location: Online (Zoom)
Is this training for you?
This program focuses on the role of individuals in implementing change. Participants discover their Change IQ, learn about the phases of change that many people experience and are introduced to best practices that will enable them to tackle and overcome challenges.
Adopt an embracing change mindset and identify appropriate actions within control and influence;
- Be a catalyst for change by influencing and supporting a change culture;
- Positively contribute to ACU’s Mission and strategy by applying best practices.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
- Commit to and take ownership of change;
- Effectively recognise change, explore change, and overcome personal resistance to change;
- Recognise the negative impact of not adapting to change on individuals, teams, and ACU;
- Demonstrate an embracing change mindset that influences others to embrace change.
- Adapt to and Lead Change
- Be Responsible and Accountable for Achieving Excellence
ACU in partnership with DDI
Please register via Staff Connect no later than one week prior to the workshop.
Course code: 12042
For registration enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Learning and Development, Human Resources on (02) 9465 9200.
If the date of the workshop advertised is not convenient for you, you can now express your interest through the expression of interest link. You will be added to the registration list and the workshop will be scheduled when we have sufficient numbers.