Workshop date: 2 November 2020, 10-11am AEDT
Location: Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
This course will provide an overview of the University’s Delegations of Authority Policy and Register including:
- Definitions and sources of authority;
- The structure of the Delegations;
- The principles underpinning devolved decision-making across the University;
- Common issues and questions;
- The evolving nature of the Delegations and the process for amendment.
This will be an interactive session and there will be an opportunity for questions.
- Know ACU Work Processes and Systems
- Make Informed Decisions
Dr Diane Barker
Please register via Staff Connect
Course code: 20209
For registration enquiries please log a General Enquiry in Service Central.
If the date of the webinar advertised is not convenient for you, you can now express your interest through the expression of interest link. You will be added to the registration list and the webinar will be scheduled when we have sufficient numbers.