About the Session
The Write for Results program examine examples of best practice reports, business cases and memos; identify key messages and purpose; analyse your readers; plan for a clear and logical structure; and learn proofreading techniques. Please note this workshop is completed over 2 half-days - attendance on both days is mandatory.
- Gauge your reader’s needs and interests;
- Use a conclusion first structure to strengthen the order of your content and be more persuasive; Identify key messages and present them clearly;
- Develop compelling business cases;
- Practice approaches to proofreading.
Who is this session for?
- Apply Commercial Acumen
- Communicate with Impact
- Be Responsible and Accountable for Achieving Excellence
External Provider: Association for Tertiary Education Management (ATEM)
Click here to register
Course code: 11236
If you have any enquiries, please log a Service Central request